Friday, June 21, 2024

Stressy depressy

 I need a break from life.

I am Hella stressed and everyday it gets worse and worse. I spent 13 and a half hours at the hospital with Mar yesterday, missed work, missed the time after work when I try to make a small dent in the hellhole that is my messy house. 

Got up today and went to Truro to run a few fun errands then right to work. It was "black friday" today so 2 salesmen and I were there until 10. Yet another lack of evening to work at the mess. The mess is EXACTLY as I left it with the added bonus of the dogs free to do whatever all afternoon because noone watched them or, acknowledging they were not watching them, put them in the kennel. 

I'm just so frustrated! 

My friend Mel is bringing a friend over Sunday and I'm going to pay the friend to help clean. I don't even want to do that at this point. What's the point. Noone else here seems to care at all.

Wah wah wah negative Nancy here.

1 comment:

  1. if you are going to the movies in the next two weeks let me know!

    ReplyDelete